There’s no reason to feel guilty about a long day away from home! Daycare is a great way for dogs to get socialization and exercise, especially when the weather makes outdoor play difficult.
We provide dogs of all sizes and ages a safe and fun environment.
Doggy Daycare includes:
- A staff-to-dog ratio of 1:16, never to exceed 1:18
- A 2,500-square-foot indoor area
- A 4,000-square-foot outdoor play yard, covered with artificial K-9 grass that’s cleaned and disinfected multiple times a day (includes dog furniture, water misters, kiddie pools, and more)
- Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Saturdays and major holidays, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Mini Romp (small dogs 20 pounds or less), Sundays, 1–5 p.m.
- $19 per dog for a half day
- $30 per dog, per day
- 5-day package: $145 per dog ($5 savings)
- 10-day package: $274 per dog ($26 savings)
- 20-day package: $517 per dog ($83 savings)
Monday-Thursday daycare with suite
- $32 per dog for a half day
- $43 per dog for a full day
Friday-Saturday daycare with suite
- $44 per dog for a half day
- $55 per dog for a full day
- 10-half-day package: $185 per dog ($5 savings)
Now Boarding offers a specific daycare option for puppies 6 months old or younger.
Our dog experts will monitor 3-hour play with other dogs (with a break). This allows young dogs to build up their stamina and learn social skills at the same time.
The Puppy Play Package is $30 per day and includes a boarding suite from 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (you can drop off and pick up your puppy at any point during that time).
Mini Romp is a Sunday-only playgroup for adult dogs (6 months or older) weighing 20 pounds or less. Due to limited availability, please book at least 24 hours in advance.
Mini Romp is only on Sundays, from 1 to 5 p.m.
Mini Romp rates
- $3.50 per hour
- $13 for the entire 4-hour playtime
Get your dog daycare ready
We want all our daycare options to be a fun, positive, and healthy experience for your pup.
Therefore there are a few things you can do to make sure your pet is daycare ready!
- All dogs must have current vaccinations
- Dogs older than 6 months need to be spayed or neutered
- When you register, fill out the behavior assessment questionnaire