We’re committed to ensuring that each and every pet has the best experience possible while in our care. Because no cat is quite like yours, we offer add-on services for a fully customized stay.
It’s our goal to make every guest — from the feistiest kitten to the most mellow senior — feel completely at home.
Staff are here 24/7! Call us anytime to check boarding availability, ask questions about our services, or get an update on your four-legged family members.
Boarding accommodations and rates
Our feline facilities will charm even the most finicky of guests. The spacious cat room is open and bright with large windows and kitty condos surrounding a common area where cats can climb, play, jump, or nap.
We offer a complimentary 30-minute playtime each day your cat stays with us, plus frequent interaction with our cat-centric staff
Each glass-front, double-decker kitty condo has a separate areas for food, bedding, and a litterbox. Condo walls can be left open for cats sharing a space.
Try our convenient day boarding option if you’re remodeling, taking a day trip, or have a family emergency that will keep you from home for the day. Day boarding provides care for up to 15 hours (not overnight).
Not sure what your pet will think about Now Boarding? Day boarding is a great way to meet our experienced staff and get to know our services and suites.
More on pricing
We charge in half-day increments, and we bill on a 24-hour cycle that starts at the time of your check-in. That means you are only charged for the time your pet is with us.
Need to cancel? Read more about our cancellation policy and terms of service.
Parking and airport shuttle service
We’re just minutes from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport, which makes us an easy choice for travelers. Read more about our parking and airport shuttle services.
While at Now Boarding, your cat will receive regular, personalized attention from our cat-crazy staff, but a little extra TLC can go a long way! Check out some of the additional services we offer:
- Extra individual playtime of 15 or 30 minutes: $9-$15
- Calming pheromone treatment: $5
- Treat-filled kitty KONG: $4
What to pack
It’s our goal to make Now Boarding home away from home. Here are a few tips that may help your kitty settle in.
- Travel with your cat in a carrier. It’s safer and less stressful for both you and kitty.
- Bring familiar comforts, like your cat’s favorite blanket, a cat bed, and a much-loved toy or two. Even a worn T-shirt that smells like home is welcome!
- Provide your pet’s regular food and treats. Include extra in case your travel is delayed.
- Consider a pheromone treatment (spray, collar, or wipe) if your cat feels stress outside of your home. Calming or appeasing pheromones can help relieve stress and anxiety.