We happily give facility tours seven days a week, no appointment needed. One of our staff will show you around and make sure you leave with all the info you need.
Here are a few things to consider when touring any boarding or daycare facility:
- Are you comfortable with the ratio of staff to animals?
- Are your questions answered to your satisfaction?
- Are there strong smells, either that of unclean kennels or harsh chemicals?
- What’s the general vibe of the place (i.e., calm, chaotic, orderly, cheerful)?
- Are there indoor and outdoor areas?
- Where are the animals when not in a play yard?
- Do the pets seem content and at ease?
- Are the kennels and play areas clean?