We understand that things come up and cancellations are sometimes necessary. When this happens, please let us know as soon as possible.
Now Boarding is a popular boarding facility, and we often have wait lists. The sooner you’re able to let us know about your cancellation, the sooner we can accommodate other guests.
If you need to cancel your daycare reservation, call us by 7 p.m. the night before and you won’t be charged a dime.
If you cancel after 7 p.m. the night before your daycare reservation or you don’t show up without notice, a $10 fee will be added to your account.
If your cancellation fees reach $30, new reservation requests won’t be accepted and all upcoming reservations will be suspended until the balance is paid.
Note on our Mini Romp daycare cancellation policy: cancel by 7 p.m. Saturday night to avoid a charge. If you cancel after 7 p.m. Saturday or are a no-show, a $5 fee will be added to your account. If your Mini Romp Cancellation fees reach $15, we won’t accept new reservations and all upcoming reservations will be cancelled until the balance is paid.
A $25 credit card deposit is required for all boarding reservations. If you keep your reservation, we'll apply the $25 deposit to your final bill. If you cancel your reservation without sufficient notice, the deposit will be forfeited, even if you reschedule.
For non-holidays, we require a 7-day cancellation notice.
Reservations for the following major holidays require 14-day cancellation notice:
- Memorial Day (includes the Saturday and Sunday prior to the holiday)
- Independence Day (includes the Saturday prior through the Sunday following)
- Labor Day (includes the Saturday and Sunday prior to the holiday)
- Thanksgiving (includes the Saturday prior through the Sunday following)
- Christmas (includes the Saturday before Christmas Eve and the Sunday following New Year’s Day)
We respect your privacy — plain and simple. Information you provide on our forms will never be sold to a third party.
If you're a new client, you'll be asked to sign a contract when you check in. You may view this contract here.
If you're renting the Outdoor Play Yard, you’ll be asked to sign an agreement. You may view this agreement here.
Right to refuse service
Now Boarding does not admit animals requiring injectable medications including but not limited to insulin and subcutaneous fluids. We reserve the right to refuse services to animals we judge to be:
- Aggressive to people or other animals
- Not current on all required vaccines
- In poor health
- Experiencing a flea and or tick infestation
- Experiencing a disclosed or undisclosed illness