We happily give facility tours 7 days a week with no appointment. One of our staff will accompany you and make sure you leave with all the info you’ll need to move ahead with boarding your pet or signing up for daycare. Here are a few things to consider when touring any boarding or daycare facility:
- Are you comfortable with the ratio of staff to animals?
- Are your questions answered to your satisfaction?
- Are there strong smells, either that of unclean kennels or harsh chemicals?
- What’s the general vibe of the place (i.e., calm, chaotic, orderly, cheerful)?
- Are there indoor and outdoor yards?
- Where are the animals when not in a play yard?
- Do the pets seem content and at ease?
- Are the kennels and play areas clean?