It’s true: we really are here 24/7! Call us anytime to check boarding availability, get an update on your four-legged family members, or ask questions about our services.
We charge in half-day increments, and we bill on a 24-hour cycle that starts at the time of your check-in. That means you are only charged for the time your pet is with us. You’ll never pay for a full day of care if your cat, dog or little critter is only here for a few hours.
Check out Now Boarding services and rates below, and be sure to check out our Offers & Tips page for discounts and deals.
For animals staying with us for 15 hours or more.
- Junior Suite (4'x6', limited to dogs 30 lbs. and under, or two dogs totaling 30 lbs.): $42 per dog
- Queen Suite (6'x6', limited to two dogs or three mini, totaling no more than 160 lbs.): $47 per dog
- King Suite (6'x12', limited to three dogs totaling no more than 245 lbs.): $51 per dog
- Royal Suite (6'x12', limited to three dogs totaling no more than 245 lbs.): $100 per dog
- Cat condo: $25 per cat
- $15 per critter
Short Spell Day Boarding (up to 15 hours—not overnight)
- Dogs: Monday-Thursday: $32 per dog
- Dogs: Friday-Sunday (and holiday periods): $35 per dog
- Cats: $16 per cat
- Critters: $9 per critter
Multi-pet discount: 15% discount for additional dogs in a shared suite. Multi-pet for critters when sharing same cage is 50% off. (Standard rate applies to first animal.)
We require a credit card be kept on file for all reservations or full payment in advance. A $25 credit card deposit is required for all boarding reservations including Short Spell. If you keep your reservation, we'll apply the $25 deposit to your final bill. If you cancel your reservation without sufficient notice, the deposit will be forfeited.
Reservations for the following major holidays require 14-day cancellation notice:
- Memorial Day (includes the Saturday and Sunday prior to the holiday)
- Independence Day (includes the Saturday prior through the Sunday following)
- Labor Day (includes the Saturday and Sunday prior to the holiday)
- Thanksgiving (includes the Saturday prior through the Sunday following)
- Christmas (includes the Saturday before Christmas Eve and the Sunday following New Year’s Day)
Non-holiday reservations require a 7-day cancellation notice.
For more information please visit our FAQ page.
Park & Board
Park here and board your buddy for 5 full days or more, and receive a 10% discount on both your boarding and parking fees.
- King suite/day: $58 per dog (a value of $64)
- Queen suite/day: $54 per dog (a value of $60)
- Junior suite/day: $49 per dog (a value of $55)
- Cat condo/day: $34 per cat (a value of $37)
- Critter/day: $25 per critter (a value of $27)
Fast and easy, this is the quickest way to get to and from the airport. A Town Car or deluxe SUV awaits you when you check in your pet, and will bring you right to the airport’s Ticketing level. Upon your return, a first class ride will be waiting at a prearranged spot. If you miss your flight or it gets cancelled, just let us know and we’ll change your arrangements. Ride in luxury for a flat fee of $15, added to the $13 per day parking fee.
Additional Boarding Options
Tailor your furry friend’s Now Boarding stay with play, relaxation, treats, and one-on-one time:
- Sweet Relief (Two extra potties for puppies and senior dogs): $10
- Doggy Play Date (3 hours of group play): $10
- 15-minute individual walk/play/exercise: $6
- 30-minute individual walk/play/exercise: $9
- 40-minute group play: $7
- Frosty Paws frozen treat: $4
- Flavor Infused Freezepop (premium dog food infused water, sprinkled with bits of beef and a wheat free greenie treat, then frozen): $4
- Treat-filled Kong: $4
- Cat calming pheromone treatment: $5
- Dog calming pheromone treatment: $5
- Treat filled kitty kong: $4
- Happy Hunt critter enrichment activity (small tub filled with cardboard tubes, fleece, balls and treats; includes 15 minutes of play time with a staff member): $8
- Hide-n-Treats critter enrichment activity (hay and yogurt-drop treats stuffed in a cardboard tube): $4
- Departure bath
0-30 lbs.: $15
31-70 lbs.: $25
71+ lbs.: $35
(For some breeds, one of our grooming packages might be a better choice. Please ask for details when making your appointment.)
- Microchip identification implant: $30
- Parking: $12/day
Grooming and spa services can be found below.
- $30 per dog, per day (or $19 per half day)
- 5-day package: $145 per dog ($5 savings)
- 10-day package: $274 per dog ($26 savings)
- 20-day package: $517 per dog ($83 savings)
- 10-half-day package: $185 per dog ($5 savings)
- $3.50 per hour or $13 for all 4 hours
- $40 per day (Monday through Thursday). Fee includes a full day of daycare.
- $52 per day (Friday through Sunday and holidays). Fee includes a full day of daycare.
Daycare fees will be charged for "no shows" unless we receive a cancellation call by 7 p.m. the day before the reservation.
Grooming & Spa Services
- Package #1 — Bath, deep coat conditioner, brush, nail trim, ear clean, feet trim, sani and paw pad shave (no haircut included): Starting at $30
- Package #2 — Bath, deep coat conditioner, brush, nail trim, ear clean, feet trim, sani and paw pad shave, light hair trim (face, feet, fanny, tummy, ears) OR all-over shave under 1/2" left on body: Starting at $41
- Package #3 — Bath, deep coat conditioner, brush, nail trim, ear clean, feet trim, sani and paw pad shave, hair cut into breed pattern OR anything over 1/2" left on body OR Furminator: Starting at $43
- Puppy Package (for puppies up to 6 months old) — Bath, nail trim, ear clean, basic trim: Starting at $16
- Nail Trim: $15
- Nail Grind: $18
- Anal Gland Expression: $20
- Dental Brushing & Breath Spray: $13
- Bow/Bandana & Cologne: $5